Personal data processing policy – Informational document pursuant to and for articles 13-14 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 purposes.
In compliance with EC Regulation 679/16 (GDPR), we are able to provide you the necessary information concerning your personal data processing. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on owner domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
1) Owner, manager and place of treatment
THE PROCESSING ” OWNER”
After consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “owner” of their treatment is the “NCC Rent s.a.s.” with registered and operational headquarters in Viale Arturo Toscanini, 14, 21013 Gallarate VA P .VAT. IT03604570121.
The “person in charge” of the processing is Paolo Rossi, at the administrative office of the NCC Rent s.a.s..
PROCESS DATA LOCATION
The processes connected to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned owner registered office and it is only handled by personnel expressly appointed and / or data processor, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from web service is communicated or disseminated.
Personal data provided by users who send requests for informative and / or preventive material are used only for the purpose of performing the service or provision requested and they are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose (eg: shipping service, …).
2) Types of data processed
PERSONAL DATA AND NAVIGATION DATA
“personal data” : any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («interested»); the natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more distinctive elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity;
Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data can be trasmitted by the normal Internet communication protocols process.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category includes data IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as of any other personal data entered.
3) Purpose of the processing for which consent is granted where required (art. 6 GDPR)
A) Personal data, voluntarily provided, will be the subject of processing for the following purposes:
- browsing on this website;
- filling in forms for collecting data for requests for quotes and / or contacts and / or sending candidacies;
- filling in forms for collecting data for online booking;
- administrative-accounting activities in general.
For the purposes of the application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the The transactions carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those connected with the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, the internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities, pursue these aims.
B) The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms present on the websites or data collection forms in general ( such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, with the prior consent of the Data Controller and the Data Processors for commercial promotional activities and newsletters via e-mail.
4) Processing methods – Storage
The processing will be carried out in an automated manner and manual, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with the provisions of arts. 13-14 of the GDPR. The data will be stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed.
5) Object of communication and diffusion
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be disclosed and may be communicated to companies contractually linked to Paolo Rossi, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Paolo Rossi and of the telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships,;
- competent authorities for compliance obligations of laws and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories act as Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the offices of Paolo Rossi. registered office and administrative office: Viale Arturo Toscanini, 14, 21013 Gallarate VA – Italy Any further communication or diffusion will take place only with your explicit consent.
6) Nature of conferment and refusal
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes of point A) makes it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B) is optional. The possible refusal of consent for the purposes illustrated in point B) will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
7) Rights of interested parties
You may assert your rights as expressed in articles 12-23 by contacting the owner, or the controller, by contacting our located at the telephone number 0039 0331 31 46 46, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
As an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and specifically the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- updating, rectification or integration of data
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that concern you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection,
- b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, by use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail.
Applicable, you will also have the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority. At any time you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the treatment is based. In addition, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if your interest in the matter exists, the integration of data. You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself.
The owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The person concerned must periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain the indication of the update date of the disclosure. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
9) Social plug-in